2/28/10

Welcome back, how about some styling?

I am back and full of inspiration to share with all of you wonderful friends. I gave the blog a little bit of a face lift, what do you think? Along with the new look, I have also joined in on the fun over at Formspring, a site where you can ask questions to friends anonymously. Its so much fun! Now lets get to the colorful inspiration shall we!

While on my little break, I stumbled upon stylist Selina Lake and just fell in love with her work. Everything is so soft and inviting! I love the use of saturated color against the white tones in each setting. And you simply can't go wrong with flowers. Shots like these are great ways to draw inspiration for revamping your home, as long as you don't copy it. Make rooms feel like you, not a photo you saw in a magazine. Be sure to check out the rest of Selina's portfolio for amazing styling and lovely ideas.


all photos via Selina Lake

1 comment:

Rachel {little bits of lovely} said...

Love the new look of your blog! Gorgeous inspiration from Selina Lake - her work is stunning!