3/17/10

The Broke Ass Wedding

Oh how I love weddings.  I could seriously look through page after page of other's 'special day' and never get tired of it.  Seriously.  Even though I have been married for almost 7 months already (wow, the time has flown by!) I still regularly visit all the wedding sites because, well, they are just so pretty.  When I was planning my own wedding, I made it a habit to stop by The Broke Ass Bride for some budget friendly tips and amazing inspiration, yet somehow I had missed out on Mrs. Broke Ass (aka Dana's) big day, and oh is it gorgeous!  Shot by Dan from Chennergy, each photo leaves me swooning for more.  From the dress to the quirky poses to her adorable husband, this couple has it going on!  Do stop by Chennergy's blog for tons more of this happy duo, and if you are in the midst of planning your own, you must stop by The Broke Ass Bride.  Its a must!




all photos via chennergy 

No comments: