3/23/10

Etsy top 3 Tuesday


Its Tuesday and time for a romp around Etsy.  Today I found a little something for the paper lover, the crafter and the art enthusiast in all of us.  First up are the lovely paper goods over at Paper Acorn.  Run by paper lover and artist Jessica Wolf, there are so many lovely little pieces in this shop, they are bound to make anyone smile.  She had me at the garland.  Jessica creates wonderful gift boxes that come in some very fun shapes, just check out the robots and typewriter, as well as fun luminary bags for personal touches.




Next up is Fresh Vintage Crafts, a shop filled with lovely little add ons for craft projects.  You can find doilies, fabric flowers and trims that have all been hand cut and hand dyed in wonderful hues, perfect for use in gift wrapping, scrapbooking and sewing projects.  Some of these might be the perfect touch for the Package Exchange!



And last but certainly not least, please let me introduce you to Karin Grow's lovely shop.  There is something about her charming illustrations, I just love them all.  Inspired by all things nature, Karin has a wonderful collection of prints in bright colors, perfect for sprucing up those wall for the spring! 


And how adorable are these little felted guys!!!  If I knew my dog wouldn't greet these guys to a dunk in her water bowl followed by a drag around the house, they would make for perfect little tabletop conversation starters!

all photos via etsy shops

1 comment:

Karin Grow said...

Oh my, what a great surprise! Thank you so much for featuring my little art shop and felted birdies!

(My cats have grabbed a few of them in the past leaving bird parts everywhere. I guess that's better than the real thing...right?)