3/31/10

For the foodies in all of us

Why hello blogging buddies, its just about lunchtime here and I just might make you drool over this next blog I found.  Now, I'm not the biggest foodie, as a vegetarian it takes a lot to make my mouth water, as well as recipes that I can actually follow and adjust to my needs, but just about everything over at Not So Humble Pie has got me craving scrumptious little morsels. The photography drew me in, and the ideas and inspiration get better and better with each page.  I guess its a good thing I don't cook egg or else I would probably be another 10 pounds heavier thanks to Ms. Humble!  Do stop on by for absolutely wonderful tips for the kitchen as well as some super creative science inspired cookies.





all photos via not so humble pie

No comments: