4/9/10

Friday findings

Just a few things that made me happy around the blogging world.  Happy weekend.
Today is my husbands birthday! photo


Found this lovely artistic shop thanks to cakies.  Run by Richelle Jean, who also happens to be cakies (ruby's) sister.  Richellephant items are all hand crafted with one goal in mind, to fund her way through dance class.  Got to love motivation!

I love that couch! That shade of olive green would also go amazing with orange or pink. via see saw designs


This spring flower tutorial over at design*sponge has me longing to create my own version! I heart flowers.


This adorable engagement shoot over at snippet & ink with a road trip theme.


Amanda from lace and tea came up with a fantastically girly wardrobe, makes me want to go on a little 
shopping spree.


Danni from oh hello friend gave us a glimpse of her studio as well as leading everyone to lovely clusters' blog list, a place to find new and creative bloggers.





No comments: