4/16/10

Friday findings

Its finally Friday.  My how this week has taken its time finishing up, hasn't it.  Do you have any fantastic plans for the weekend?  The husband and I might swing by a few flea markets and garage sales as well as spend some much needed time out in the garden and playing with the pup.  And now, the wonderful and colorful inspiration I have found around the net this week:
Now this could be a fun weekend project.  Painted glass bottles make for a great way to spruce up plain glass that we all tend to just toss away in the recycle bin.  Found on iDIY.


Entertaining soon?  Then you must stop by deco-love for some wonderful tabletop inspiration.  I am loving this idea of a moss runner, gives it an earthy feel without getting all the bugs.


Ever wonder what to do with all those nifty Japanese tapes?  Jubella has pulled together some great ideas for everyday uses. Just because its tape doesn't make it any less of artwork in my book!


I have been on a total do it yourself kick right now with way to many projects started, but none finished.  So what's one more to add to the pile right?  Found this fun little tutorial on how to make a fabric cover for notebooks over on Jezze Prints. These would make for perfect gifts for summertime doodling.


I just fell in love with the photography from Max Attenborough over on Little bits of lovely.  From products to interiors, photography is a wonderful way to gain ideas to implement in your own home.


And how fun is this 'green graffiti' over on Twit and thistle!  I wish these would appear in my neighborhood instead of the lovely black spray paint that covers our walls.
all photos via blog posts.  each link to source.

No comments: