4/23/10

Friday findings

All I can say is thank goodness for the weekend.  I have been going nonstop all week long!  Anyone have fun plans for the next two days?  The husband and I are going to jump on the newly fixed scooter and head over to Unique LA for some super cool local finds.  If you haven't been and are in L.A this weekend, you have got to check it out! 

I'll admit, I have a huge sweet tooth and these Rosemary shortbread cookies might just be calling to me. It indeed is a cookie kind of day.  Plus, this recipe looks super easy!

Ah, outdoor living spaces.  Check out this stunning collection over at Obsessilicious. Don't get me wrong, I love my little patio in Venice Beach, but living on one of the busiest streets with a bus stop 20' from my front door, its loud.  For now I will just have to dream of lounging poolside.

Loving this bathroom transformation over at Desire to inspire.  The black is a great touch, giving it a modern and bold look.  

Summer from Design is mine created a wonderful collection of children's items that are all eco friendly.  I don't have a little one (yet) it seems every other person I know is pregnant or just had a baby.  And besides, who said kids toys have to all be plastic and neon green?

I just discovered The City Sage, and love love love all the style.  The outfit to room posts are a great way to get some inspiration for the home and deck yourself out in some wonderfully beautiful fabrics.

For some great laundry room inspiration, stop by Little bits of lovely's Laundry love.  The laundry room is a usual area that falls short on the design, so lets change that! Turn that chore into something pleasant just by adding color, patterns and if you can florals.  Oh how I dream of having my own washer and drier, I currently get to share with 8 other people in a dark closet.

No comments: