5/20/10

Beautiful inspiration

And for my home inspiration for the week, its clear, I've got summer on the brain.  I have always loved dutch doors, and the yellow and blue, what a wonderful surprise.

Yellow, white, red and green.  All colors you wouldn't think to put together but it sure does work in this space. 

I love these little vanity chairs!  The husband found one at a thrift store in olive green and gold.  It looks awesome against our red fence.  

What a wonderful way to add lighting to a patio.  Summer's almost here and I could just imagine hanging out at the table playing cards.

Nothing prettier then a collection of colored glass and set of baby blue Eames chairs.

I just love the look of this tabletop, so sunny and fresh.  The hanging detail not only looks great, it also draws the eye downward toward the centerpiece.

Oh how I love this living space!  I have always been a fan of exposed brick, and the crumbling paint gives it an industrial feel but paired with the white wall and floral touch, it makes it a home.  And how lovely is the furniture!  Keeping it low to the ground makes the ceiling feel even higher.

The girly girl in me just loves every element in this bedroom.  Lavender and white make for a very warm and cheerful feel.

photos link to source

No comments: