11/8/10

Oh Monday....

Boy did Monday sure creep up on me.  Yesterday the husband and I took the day off from cardboard and tape and went on a 20 mile bike ride along the coast, and oh did it feel great!  But now, a week into packing, and my place now resembles an episode of Hoarders. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing it will all be gone in another week!  I don't know about you, but whenever I start to feel overwhelmed (or underwhelmed) with design, I find myself with tons of open bookmarks of some of my favorite spaces, seems today I focused on dining rooms.  I just love these shots from around the net, whether it was the beautiful blooms or the bright and airy spaces, each one of these guys were able to produce a little calm in me, hope they do the same for you too!

No comments: