1/27/11

Simply storage

I don't know about you, but I have been on a major organization kick.  I usually try to keep things tidy and in their place, but I'm human and get lazy.  Perhaps that has been why I have had a sudden interest in all things storage.  From drawers to chests and shelving, I can't seem to get enough.  I think since our move, we have accumulated double of what we got rid of!  And since we are in a smaller temporary apartment, I'm starting to get worried we wont be able to fit much more.  Thankfully my parents are letting us use their garage, storage shed and house for a few things.

Anyway, when we moved, I saw this wooden set of drawers sitting in my parents garage and asked if they were going to be using it... turns out, my Dad got it for free at an estate sale!  And with a pretty please, I am now the proud owner.  How do you stay organized?
And just for a little inspiration, here are a few clever ways to store odds and ends.  There is just something about being able to close off everything for a nice and clean look.  For our next place, I am definitely going to be investing in quality storage solutions.

No comments: