2/1/11

A crafty DIY

Thanks to Pinterest, I came across this creative and seemingly simple DIY project over at Sodapop design.  Its written in German, and even with Google and a husband that is a little more than rusty on his German, I had to piece together the gist of it.  I had to look up what efaplast was, turns out its totally common and you can get it at most art stores.  So with a bit of molding clay, a doily, sand paper and acrylic paint, you got yourself a beauty for any tabletop.  Check out Caro's blog for the rest of the how to, I might just have to add this one to the 'someday' project list.  Am I the only one who has a million things I would love to make?
photos via sodapop design

1 comment:

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I adore that bowl!!! You need to do it quickly and give us a tutorial. I don't think I have the patience to translate. Carol