2/7/11

Cute as a button

So many things to get excited about over this 'cute as a button' themed dessert table, I just don't know where to start.  I suppose it caught my attention because of the Singer sewing table.  Its exactly like the one I will one day inherit that was my Grandmothers.  When I was little, I would hide little treasures inside the drawers only to find them years later untouched.

Anyway, back to those darn buttons.  Styled by Sugar and Spice specialty desserts and Botanica floral design, everything from the drinks to decor was thought of.  There is something so simplistic and fun about these buttons, the cupcakes are adorable.  And how about that pretty pink cake topper.  You can find even more delicious shots at Somewhere splendid.  This is a perfect set up for a summer party!

No comments: