2/14/11

Pretty things

Hello friends!  Happy Valentines day, I am beyond happy to be back again.  I've just gone through 6 full days of being beyond sick, I've got a little nasty sickness called Gastroesophageal reflex disease, or GERD for short.  Isn't is sexy!  You have no idea the simple joys I am having today, like sitting up.  So thanks for hanging in there for the last week of silence, but now I'm back.  And just in time for love day.... although the husband and I are postponing our celebration for later this week, when I'm sure I can keep everything down!

And hello to the new followers!!  So with all that sick babble, how about a little prettiness to start off the day, shall we?

Loving these delicate goodies from Loja de estar, an online shop based out of Portugal.  I am on a major doily kick right now, can't seem to get enough.  And this yellow one would be a perfect fit in my collection.
photos via loja de estar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog through Oh, hello friend and am so sorry to hear about your illness. My father had that and eventually had a surgery that made his life so much better. Keeping you in my thoughts!!!

- Lindsay