5/10/11

DIY fabric bracelets

Moving is finally almost over!  We are still waiting to get our internet hook up, thankfully someone near me has wireless otherwise I would have gone crazy, just a day and a half in and I was already over 30 emails.  In the mean time I've been slowly unpacking and trying to figure out where everything is going to go.

One spot I need to get back up and running asap is my crafting space because these seemingly simple jersey knit bracelets from V and Co. are the perfect little accessory for summer.  I have teeny tiny wrists, so a DIY is perfect!  Do you have any projects lined up?  I've started an entire bookmark just for things I just have to try and its starting to get out of control.  But these babies, there are moving to the top.  You can see the entire DIY tutorial over at V and Co.
photo via v and co.

No comments: