6/16/11

Get inspired

A few months back, my Mom came across a small wooden box and gifted it to me knowing my love to keep things organized.  I've been wanting to do something to the outside, its not quite the right color for my decor, but I could never decide on how I wanted to fix it up.  Then I came across this seemingly easy DIY toy chest makeover on Oh brooke and the ideas just started flowing!  I had originally thought of using fun wallpapers and specialty papers, but the closest art store is a 30 minute train ride.  So perhaps a walk to the fabric store is in order {its only a mile and a half walk!}.

Sadly, yesterday was the final post over on Oh brooke, but the archived posts are a lovely read.
And as you can see, every time I even come close to her toy chest, she guards it with her life.  Until you turn your back then she dives in to play.

No comments: