6/24/11

Happy Weekend

Happy Friday Friends, what are your fancy plans for the weekend?  Not exactly sure what I am up to, there is a free concert in the park that is dog friendly so I might take a spin out there.  The husband also dangled a trip out to Oakland for a lunch at Souley Vegan, a mouth watering restaurant that won me over with their southern fried tofu and spicy mac and cheese.  If you're in the bay area, you must try it, took my meat eating parents there and they loved it just as much as me.
I've also been aching to go to a fair lately, the one I was really looking forward to already happened, but perhaps I can make it to something a little local.  Do you visit your local fairs?  Nothing really says summer to me then a trip filled with arts and crafts, scorching carnival rides and tons of junk food.  Until then, I will live through this photo from fellow pinner Susan B  And it was taken on her phone!  Oh how I wish I had a better phone, well, a better plan with internet.  Darn phone contracts, they suck you in for life!  Come July 2012, I am so upgrading.  Happy weekend friends.

No comments: