7/27/11

Make this, Pav-Bhaji {spicy vegetable mash & buttery rolls}

There has always been one type of cuisine that has intimidated me so much I have never even given it a try in the kitchen even though I have an entire cookbook dedicated to the art of Indian cooking. The spices alone are enough to make my head spin, then add in technique and timing and I'm a goner. Then I came across this recipe for Pav-Bhaji {spicy vegetable mash and buttery Indian rolls} from Sinfully Spicy and call me crazy but I think I can do this.  I mean, with a little patients and planning it seems simple enough and oh does it look tasty. My husband absolutely loves Indian food so I'm sure he will be all on board this recipe. Now to find Pav Bhaji Masala.
photo via sinfully spicy

1 comment:

Tanvi@Sinfully Spicy said...

Thank you for dropping by Monica & for the link love :) I hope you try it out & like it too! Was reading some of your posts..loving every bit of the varied subjects that you touch on your blog :)