10/7/11

Amazing details

I am not usually a fan of straight black and white; I think its the harsh contrast that starts to hurt my brain after a while, but these amazing drawings from artist Rachel Eardley are pretty fab. I love the style, very sketch like, but I think its the subject matter that stands out the most. I just love this window image, we all stare out our windows everyday but do we really take in all the detail? And those are some fierce drapes. Rachel's Polaroid collection is also a favorite, they remind me of Dear photograph with the additional images and 'extended scenes'. You can find even more from Rachel's collections at her site as well as her blog which features her newest work.
photos via rachel eardley

1 comment:

StarletStarlet said...

WOWZA! These are so right up my alley. creative genius!