10/28/11

Happy Weekend

Anyone have any great plans for the weekend? We've been having fantastic weather lately and though the ground may shake from time to time, October is pretty awesome in SF. I'm hoping to get in a picnic at the park with the husband and pooch, its one of our favorite things to do and when living right across the street from Golden Gate park, how could you not go on a sunny afternoon?
A few days ago I got an email from Coni of ConiLab all the way over in Spain to introduce me to her lovely handmade screenprinting shop and I just love this life is colorful print don't you? It reminds me to stop and take a deep breath and just look around me. There are so many things to get done in a day, sometimes a reminder to just take it all in and have a moment of relaxation is needed. So thanks Coni for helping me discover all the color around me.
photo via coniLab

No comments: