10/3/11

An idea

Its been a long weekend filled with trips to the pharmacy and lots and lots of cough medicine, but thankfully the husband and I are almost 100% back to normal. I've just got an annoying cough and stuffy nose. I was able to sit in on a few vegan cooking demos at the World Veg Festival yesterday that was luckily right down the street, and on my birthday! The husband even treated me to a special serving of pomegranate and dark chocolate soy ice cream, a gossip magazine and a lovely bunch of purple flowers {my favorite color}.

Anyway, it has been a while since I've been in the crafting mood and it seems this little illustration from Angela & Ithyle always turns it around for me, so I thought I would share. Sometimes you just have to sit back and let inspiration come to you, and I think this has worked its magic once more. I've got a slue of crafty projects waiting to be started/finished/drawn up, might as well start on something and see where it takes me.
photo via angela & ithyle

No comments: