11/10/11

Fall table tops

Now that fall is all around us I've noticed more and more natural elements and jeweled tones adorning tabletops and I simply love it don't you? Always a fan of using what is around you, these tablescapes would be perfect for any gathering. I've been a busy bee crafting away for winter decor, I know its super early but when you are making everything by hand you need to give yourself ample time. It took me a few times to figure that one out too, nothing worse then not being able to finish up your hard work in time. These are super simple ways to dress up your table, and the use of natural flowers and grasses is a great way of bringing fall indoors. And those painted cans, sort of a genius way to coordinate your color palette.
 photo via lovely little details, found via pinterest 

1 comment:

The Glam Lamb said...

The 2nd and 3rd pics are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Best,
Hallie
http://glamlamb.com