11/1/11

Hello November

Happy November friends. Doesn't it seem like days are flying by? Before we know it Christmas will be right around the corner although this year I'm hoping to be at least a little more prepared. I started my holiday crafting yesterday and am now living with fabric flower petals just waiting for their final touches for the season. But before I get to December, good ol' Fall is still very present everywhere, from falling leaves to amazing and hearty looking veggies, there is just so much color everywhere! I just love this idea of using vegetables as a centerpiece for holiday gatherings... I have a basket about this size constantly filled with fruits and veggies so why not give it a 'theme' right? Turnips, carrots, red potatoes and radishes make up this beautiful display, plus, after its use as a centerpiece, you've got dinner. A win win.
photo via martha stewart 

No comments: