12/12/11

Getting crafty thanks to Pinterest

As most of you know Pinterest can be both your best friend and worst enemy. Got a few minutes to kill? Check out pinterest. Busy busy busy? Oh look pinterest...magically its one of those sites where you intend to just take a quick look and an hour later you realize you spent your entire break and then some just looking at beautiful photos. To remedy this feeling of wasting time I decided to actually start making, doing and wearing the ideas I am finding and when I came across this fun and pretty simple DIY for a chunky book from Memory makers magazine I knew I needed to give it a try. Its going to be a Christmas present so I can't quite share mine yet, but lets just say cork tiles and origami paper are making for a very fun book! Are you making any gifts this year?

No comments: