12/7/11

Make this, Holiday gift giving edition

My oh my this month is just flying by isn't it? I'm knee deep in crafting goodness and have started to make my baking lists for gift giving this year. As always, I only bake vegan {have been for years now} and each and every year I've made a goodie bag of sorts for my family, friends and even the husbands co-workers... 2 years ago I made over 20 individual treat boxes for my husband to carry into work, it was 2 full days of baking but hearing his office workers praise for all the delectable goodies was totally worth all the hard work. I always try to throw in a few unconventional items and this year these chocolate, pistachio and cranberry biscotti look absolutely fabulous don't you think? Are you making anything for the holiday's for gift giving? I find folks always love a good candy or cookie but those cakes in a jar might just find their way into a few stockings this year!
 photos via a: biscotti love feast table b: candied orange peels smitten kitchen c: snickerdoodles chocolate covered katie
photos via 1: cake in a jar my cakies 2: sweet and spicy nuts versitile vegetarian kitchen  3: cinnamon sugar hazelnut twists babble
And for those of us that have a dear four legged friend, don't forget about them! I'm sure my little Uli would gobble these sweet peanut butter treats up in a heart beat. 
photo via pink pistachio

No comments: