2/6/12

Paper Pastries

For some reason I always end up needing a card for gift giving at the last minute and 9 times out of 10 end up making it myself. Don't get me wrong, I love making pretty much anything but envelopes get me every single time. I always end up wasting paper from incorrect folds and most of the time I just end up smashing a few strips of washi tape to hid the awkward corners and miss matched edges.  So its only natural that this envelope template would be the perfect crafting essential to add to my arsenal of gadgets and do dads. I've always been a fan of Paper Pastries since the first time I saw them at Unique LA many moons ago, if you haven't stopped by their shop you simply must, its a crafters dream. Pencils, stamps, stationery and tapes fill this shop for those who crave the DIY. Now if only the large was still in stock....
photo via paper pastries

No comments: