3/9/12

Making art

Every few months the husband and I get the urge to change up the house and this month it was the living room and studio. We {I} got busy organizing my studio to finally utilize all the space and in turn had tons and tons of scrap paper laying around. While I was deciding on what goes where, the husband decided to raid my stash of paper and a stock illustration book we had laying around and got his collage on. Using a mixture of recycled security envelopes {told ya I save everything with a pattern!} and illustrations from Lizzy Stewart and Robert Hunter, the husband created a few fun pieces for our small frames left over from our wedding. I'm loving the contrast of traditional frames with a very modern piece of art. And he always says he isn't creative! How do you use up your scraps of paper?
photos by our designed life

No comments: