7/17/12

Fine art

Perhaps one of the biggest things I miss from Los Angeles besides the weather is my membership to LACMA. It was and still is by far my favorite museum with its wide range of artwork and architecture. And though I cannot visit on a regular basis, I can check out the amazing artistry available through Etsy...have you ever just browsed their finer arts? Truly beautiful. And when I came across this oil painting from William White Art, it quickly grew to one of my favorite online pieces. There is something so simplistic and natural about this piece. I was drawn in by the beautiful glass reflection and lets face it the subject matter is totally up my alley. While the original pieces may be pricey, this Irish artist also specializes in printmaking so do check out his shop, he is one talented guy.

No comments: