8/6/12

Blog love, Skunkboy.

Goodness me life has been hectic lately, between everyday shenanigans, visiting with friends and spending time with the husband I feel like I've barely been around. But now that things are starting to fall back into a normal routine and blog reading is back to an everyday occurrence I'm finally feeling inspired and even a bit excited to share my findings. Which leads me to ask, where have all the bloggers gone? After a few weeks of not checking in with my favorites I'm finding more and more blogs left abandoned with their writers going on to new projects....so needless to say I need a few new recommendations! What are you guys reading?

I was however able to stumble across the fun blog of Skunkboy, aka mid-western momma Katie who has a closet I would die for! I simply fell in love with her outfit posts, so much color, texture and pure braveness for baring her arms in the cold winter months. I would highly recommend checking out her little part of the interwebs, after almost an hour of browsing previous posts she's been bookmarked for sure. Below are just a few of my favorite clothing choices, that last pink dress was a total DIY so be sure to stop by and share the blog love, you wont be disappointed.
images via skunkboy 

No comments: