9/26/12

Make this: Decadent desserts

Its another wait I need one of these now moments. I came across this peanut butter and honey milkshake over on A beautiful mess and now I can't stop thinking about how I can turn this into one delicious vegan treat. With just a handful of ingredients it should be easy enough to make too. I wonder how different the taste would be with almond butter instead of peanut- turns out us pregnant ladies are advised to stay away from those little nuts since we don't know if our little babies are allergic. My favorite treat was a banana smothered in peanut butter and dipped into vegan chocolate chips talk about magical; can't wait to have that again in 4 more months! But back to this shake, be sure to stop by for the full recipe and and how to, its pretty simple.
image via a beautiful mess

No comments: