10/17/12

VeganMOFO day 8: Snacking on kale krunch

image by our designed life
A few weeks ago I got my hands on a couple of bags of snacks from Alive & Radiant Foods and I am trying my darnedest to not eat the entire thing at once. Its just so hard! I had picked up this bag of Southwest Ranch Kale Krunch and the husband chose a bag of Organic Veggie Krunch in Sweet Onion at the World Veg fest and oh how I wish I grabbed a few more bags. As you can see I didn't have much left before I snapped this picture and I may or may not have licked the plate to get all the goodness {hey, don't judge!}. You can find Kale Krunch at most Whole foods as well as online here. If you are looking for something with a little kick then you have got to get your hands on a bag of this stuff, though I warn you once you start you can't stop. I'm already making out my grocery list and you better believe another bag of crunch is at the top.

No comments: