11/16/12

Celebrating my Mom

Today is my Mom's birthday and I wanted to give her a little shout out as she has always been an avid reader of Our designed life. Last week my Dad and brother were able to surprise her with a visit {my brother lives in Utah and she hasn't seen him in many moons} and a few days of family time together. We shopped for birthday's and baby and sat around the dinner table laughing and enjoying each others company.  She has always been my biggest fan and with her grandbaby on the way she has been filled with even more love and excitement; the baby even has her own nursery in my old bedroom at my parents house! So please, join me in wishing my Mom a lovely birthday filled with many many more to come, because she is simply awesome.
image by oh hello friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful birthday message! My aunt IS truly an amazing person! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a special aunt & friend who shares her time, talent and love & reminds us all how to celebrate life!! Love YOU always!