3/16/10

Etsy top 3 Tuesday

Its time for an all new Etsy Tuesday, lets start today off over at The Shabby Chic Cottage.  This store just oozes with charm.  From hand painted goodies to charming little ornaments and bird nests, this little store makes me want to welcome spring even more then ever!  Run by a former race track photographer, house painter and lumber jack (what!?, that's awesome) each piece is hand made with a very delicate touch.  Stop on by The Shabby Chic Cottage blog for some great links and DIY tips.  I bookmarked that one for sure!!


Next up is the lovely decor over at Anna Joyce Designs out of Portland Oregon.  Each piece is handmade by Anna herself and no two look exactly alike.  From pillows and hoodies to table runners (a great way to change up your table for spring time!) and adorable children's accessories, this shop is full of all kinds of sewing goodies.  I am loving all the fabrics Anna chooses for her flower petals, but you know me and my love for pops of color!  And how cute is that little deer height chart!  Check out Anna's blog for more projects she is working on, she is one pretty impressive seamstress!


Rounding out today's Etsy Tuesday is Branch Handmade, run by Todd and Ashley out of New Jersey.  Run by an interior designer and husband, claimed man of mystery, this shop has wonderful hand screen printed designs for totes, tea towels and clothing.  I am such a sucker for anything screen printed, there is just such a lovely look to it, I can't pass it up!  I've got my eye on that plane cardigan, it would be perfect for breezy spring evenings.  And do check out their site, for product updates.

No comments: