3/24/10

Now what do you think?

Last night the husband was showing me all the 'boy' stuff he found around the net and pointed out a very dark, very familiar home.  Earlier in the month, I shot this photo as part of my photo of the day collection and asked if anyone else liked it.  Well, color me surprised to find out it belongs to Jane's Addiction frontman Perry Ferrell.  Or at least was owned by him since it is up on the market now for a nice 1.6 mil.  The outside may be dark and interesting to say the least, but the interior is very modern and minimalist.  The home features a lap pool, sliding glass wall, rooftop terrace, 3 car garage and a blue screen for filming. I totally dig it now.  Ok, and its cool that its only one street over from my place.
057/365 photo by me
all photos via curbed la

No comments: