3/22/10

Sad to see you go

**Update, their Etsy store is almost empty, but there are still tons of options over at their Big Cartel shop.

Twitter, it can be your best friend or your worst nightmare assuming you are like me and can get 'sucked in' with all the links for hours!  Everyday I log on, find out what all my 'friends' are talking about and click all the wonderful links and inspiration.  Today a link brought me to the sad news, a lovely etsy & big cartel shop, Nice Package, is closing its doors tomorrow evening (3/23) at midnight.  Its so sad to find stores closing, especially ones that have so many great items!

So what does that mean for you?  Nice Package is going to be having a 50% off sale on all their items in their store, so lets send them off right and browse their goods!  And trust me, there are some great finds, I'm pulling out my credit card!



photos via nice package

No comments: