5/6/10

Breaking down the inspiration

I'm off to Utah today for my brothers college graduation.  I didn't however forget about you lovelies, and posts are set up.  And with that, how about a little home inspiration.

Anyone up for some Hollywood glamor?  I'm not usually a fan, but the accessories give the room a modern touch without going overboard and getting tacky.

A fun way to display color prints and patterns for those who cannot paint their walls.  I am seeing this trend of stretched artwork and I think its so fun.  A little crafty, a little girly, a whole lot of interesting.


I think I need that chair.


I just love a great bold wall paper.  Another way to create stripes or patterns without going to bold is to use different sheens of the same color.  




An Amy Atlas inspired dessert table. We are starting to see these fancy sweet tables everywhere, and frankly, I love them!  This particular table was done for $40!

all photos link to source








No comments: