6/18/10

Design inspiration

I love to browse through interior design portfolios, and Shetter Palevsky Interiors have a fresh and modern touch to their spaces, I just had to share.  Mixing traditional and modern elements, designers Sarah Shetter and Alison Palevsky have a wonderful collection of inspiring images with surprising touches.
What fun architecture, so natural and organic.  I love that they kept the walls a simple white, it really brings out the architecture and gives it a bit of a modern look.  

It took me a minute to figure out what was going on in this picture, but once I did, wow.  This glass floor sure does trick the eye, I wonder what its like to walk over it.  Reminds me of the displays at Prada in Beverly Hills. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

That light in the first picture is my favorite!! Love that glass floor too! Oh how fun that would be.

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

If you've ever visited the CN Tower in Toronto you know they have a huge glass floor looking down. People get so freaked out by it and scream and run. I wonder if this homeowner will experience any similar effects?
fun house though!
Carol