6/30/10

Dwell on design part 2

I was super excited to see Wallter at Dwell on design, and I wasn't the only one, their spaces were packed!  I was only able to get one shot without another person, but it was worth the elbowing to get a peek.  I simply loved their powder coated aluminum planters, they are super modern and just fun to look at.  Plus they come ready to mount to the wall, hang or even on posts for outdoors.  The posts are my favorite.  Wallter also has a variety of goodies for your home, including lovely comforters, wooden paint-able wall decor and even fabric.
photo by monica at dwell on design 2010
I can't wait for these outdoor post planters to become available!
What a fun take on a traditional lighting medallion.
I absolutely love this organic shape and color!
photos via wallter

No comments: