6/25/10

A little dessert? Yes please!

I have been on a hunt for wonderful recipes to fill mine and my husbands tummies, and just thought I would share a few that I am just dying to try out.  And for some reason, they seem to all be pink.  Happy weekend, and why not take a chance on one of these delicious bits!

These nanaimo bars from My baking addiction look simply divine.  And apparently they are easy to put together.
A low fat cobbler? Yes please!  This plum cobbler from Fat free vegan kitchen looks amazing.  With fresh fruits from the farmers market, I can't wait to try this one.

This one might just be too good to be true.  A healthy strawberry un-milkshake? Without the use of milk, this could be a very good alternative for the summer.  Will have to try it out and report back.

click on each photo for the source

No comments: