7/30/10

Friday findings

Happy Friday!  Oh what a long week it has been, I don't know about you but I am so ready for some relaxation time with the husband.  This weekend is the 34th annual Festival of the Chariots here in Venice Beach, and we fully plan on being there.  Wow, this makes it our 4th year in a row!  Are you doing anything fun and exciting?

Now, a few bits and pieces I went gaga for this week....

Oh my goodness, if you haven't stopped by Mila's daydreams, you are seriously missing out on adorableness.  While baby Mila sleeps, her insanely creative Mom gets to work creating fantasy dream wonderlands for her precious little one.  Seriously, go now.
Jane of Simple + Pretty has a great find for those who like need to have everything labeled.  These would look so much better in my pantry then the handwritten scribbles on tape. (Yes, my pantry is organized and labeled!)
Found Manhattan Nest via Door Sixteen, and whoa, talk about great DIY ideas, with tutorials!  I love this upholstered bed, made from a super cheap Ikea bed and a wool blanket from an Army Navy store.  Genius.
Inspired by the famous Amy Atlas dessert tables, fellow sweet connoisseur Veronica of Petites Bouches has created one gorgeous display.  You have got to check out all the details here!
all photos via noted blogs

No comments: