8/13/10

Friday findings

This week has just flown by, hope you had a chance to stop and enjoy a bit of it.  I've got my fingers crossed the weather will be nice enough to get some major gardening done, all of these days without sun are doing a number to our growing veggies.  What are you up to this weekend?

And now, a few things from around the web that make me smile!  Starting with these lovely plates from Anthropologie.  If only I had super deep pockets, I would take one of everything from that place!
The hilariousness of Stuff no one told me.  Trust me, you want to check it out.

I love this idea of clumping lanterns over the stairwell and landing.  Found over at Soon the night.
Oh my gosh.  I absolutely adore the lace on this wedding cake!  I love creative ways brides and bakers are designing their cakes.  So simple, yet stunning.  Photo via Carter and Cook event planning.  Cake via My sweet and saucy.
What a clever way to utilize a deep wall.  Found via My ideal home.

No comments: