10/12/10

At West End and a little blog love

Its not often that I get a chance to spend hours reading up on all of my favorite blogs, seriously, I've got at least 100 bookmarked, but one that I try to always take a peek at is ABCD Design, written by the lovely (and possibly nicest twitter user ever) Amy Beth.  And yes, her initials are actually abcd, how fun is that!  Anyway, over the weekend I got a chance to catch up with her inspirational 'sketch book' and as always, was not disappointed.  Last week she celebrated her 3rd blog-a-versary and not only are there links to great sites, there is still time to enter a few of her giveaways, like this adorable jack o lantern from At West End.  I did a quick browse at this new to me site, and lets just say I bookmarked it right away!  I am always on the hunt for new online shops with fab home decor, and At West End is definitely a go to for all things rustic, with a little recycled thrown in for good measure.  Just a few things that caught my eye, what are your favs?
photos via at west end

1 comment:

ABC Dragoo said...

OMGosh - I just found this... and to think, you WON!
How cool is that?

:D Makes me smile, BIG!
Hooray!
xoABCD