12/31/10

Happy New Year

Happy New Years Eve friends!  Doesn't it seem like time is just flying by?  We moved the week before Thanksgiving and now the year is over!  And I'm still not used to this weather.  Oh well.  Do you have plans for the evening?  The husband and I are going to venture out to San Francisco with the masses in hopes of getting into a club with a hipster band, fingers crossed, there are no pre sale tickets!  YIKES.

But before I close out the year, I had to share with you the lovely items over at Octavi, a small shop from England.  I just love the delicate and modern look of these pillows, made from vintage and new fabrics and filled with natural and eco friendly stuffing.  They are perfect for sprucing up a corner.  You can also find a few treasures here and there, loving that green bowl, just wish I needed another one around here.
photos via octavi

No comments: