12/23/10

A quick recap

And speaking of Bazaar Bizarre, I realized I had forgotten to upload the few shots I took before my road trip.  Have I mentioned before how much fun it is to actually get to meet the folks that are creating the very things I ooh and aw over?
Fun screen printed and laser cut cards from Tinted Mint.  If you are looking for a little traditional mixed with modern, this is the place to stop by.  From cards to gift tags and even calendars, theres a little something for everyone.
I just loved these handmade and recycled material garland.  Made from fabrics that were bound for the landfill, designer Sharon Murriguez has upcycled her unused or undesired scraps and created beautiful bunting.  Aside from garland, Casa Murriquez also offers a wonderful assortment of cushions, tea towels, gift tags and totes all incorporating Sharon's illustrations. 
You could have even gotten your own personal poem written just for you, on the spot from The Poetry Store.  There really is no better sound then a typewriter.
And I even got to meet Genevieve, the brains behind Le Petit Elefant (who I totally love!)  It was awesome to see her work in person, and if I had the spot, I still would totally love one of her pieces.  They are just so whimsical and fun.
Happy Holidays!

No comments: