3/22/11

Love me some owls

Lately I have had a thing for animal figurines, and these owls would make a lovely addition to my growing collection.  Although, I don't have any more space!  Seems owls are getting the lime light right now, with every home item adorning the adorable bird.  From towels to art to clocks and even rugs, you can find these wise guys come in every form, from lifelike to oh so cute, there is always something for everyone.  So with that in mind, I did a small round up of shops paying homage to the night time predator.

photos via each shop
Although my favorite owl of all time is the wise one who knows just how many licks it takes to get to the center of that tootsie pop.
photo via bite my review

1 comment:

thezenofmaking said...

I can only wish I had the patience for tea towel stitching. Alas, it is not meant to be.