6/14/11

Hanging happyness

Over the weekend we filled our place with a bunch of growing plants and now comes the hard part, finding vessels for everything.  I've had a thing for air plants lately, and even though there were a ton available to purchase, I held back and am in search of the perfect hanging option to house it.  Its been a while since I had stopped on over at Terrain and its probably for the better, they always have so many fantastic items.  Like these hanging pieces, I think they are pretty perfect for air plants or smaller succulents.  I'm picturing a few clumped together hanging in a corner as a focal point, what do you think?  Oh Terrain, how you pull at my wallet strings!  I just love to decorate with fresh plants, especially ones that can be planted in dirt, they last so much more longer then cut flowers.
photos via terrain

No comments: