6/10/11

Happy Weekend

Happy Friday friends.  Hope the week went by fast for you, it sure did around here.  Between re-arranging furniture, a trip to the beach with my parents and new projects starting, this week has been jam packed.  Anyone have fun plans for the weekend?  I am planning a trip to the California Academy of Sciences in SF, its free for residents in my neighborhood this weekend, and why not take up the opportunity right?

For the last few weeks, the husband and I have been toying with the idea of making  a headboard for our bed since we haven't really found one we like that also fits in our budget.  By total chance, I came across this video from Grace at Design*Sponge on how to make a fabric headboard.  I've always imagined they were easy to make, but seeing it done lit a fire in me to actually make one.  Although now the hard part is finding a fabric both of us like.  So those are my fancy plans, how about you?

No comments: