6/13/11

Accessorizing

Happy Monday friends, I had one seriously busy weekend how about you?  The husband and I managed to do all that we had planned, a trip to the Academy of Science, a stop at the succulent and cactus sale along with the local plant sale in Golden Gate park, a trip to a local flea market and even a late night concert last night seeing Mother Mother.  By the way, they are totally awesome!  But alas, the week is here again, so back to our regularly scheduled work right?

At least I have these beauties from Laura Lombardi Jewelry to lust over.  Made from vintage brass, these creations are just lovely don't you think?  I love a good statement piece and these are perfect for casual outfits, I totally want double triangle strand to wear with jeans and a tee.  How do you like to accessorize?  I like to rock giant necklaces or fancy cocktail rings with tone of color or bling.  You can never go wrong with accessories!
photos via laura lombardi

No comments: