6/28/11

The things you can find

I am always on the hunt for the next great piece of furniture that I can redo and make my own, and this found table from Post Road Vintage is one amazing find. DIY'er Heather of post road vintage came across this table at a thrift store for a whole $7, chopped off the legs and gave it a coat of paint and voila a custom and oh so good looking coffee table.  I just love looking though others home projects, gives me so much inspiration to keep going on my own projects.  Be sure to stop by and check out the rest of Heather's fun projects as well as her fun etsy shop that is filled with mason jar love.
Do you have anything in the works?  I've been trying to get up the courage {and skills} to make a few hanging garlands for the house as well as a few pieces of glass that are in desperate need of the right fabric backing and frames.  But that I suppose is another day.

No comments: