7/1/11

Happy Weekend and 4th of July

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, anyone doing anything special for the 4th of July?  With a nice 3 day weekend ahead of us, my husband and I are planning a planting session and a few bike rides. If the weather is nice enough I would love to take the dog out to the beach, she has so much fun out there and its so nice to be out near the water.  Yesterday I whipped up a super fast and simple batch of chocolate chip cookies and thought I would share the recipe since they are pretty perfect for the impromptu dessert. Start to finish of these guys - 15 mins; and that includes the baking time!
Chocolate Chippies
2 Cups Flour
2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
Cinnamon to taste {I usually use about 1 tsp}
Chocolate chips
3/4 Cups Sugar
1/3 Cup oil
1 tsp. Vanilla
1/4 Cup Water
1 Tbsp. milk {I used almond}

*Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
*Mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and chocolate in a medium mixing bowl.  Set aside.
*Mix sugar, oil, vanilla, water and milk in small bowl.
*Combine both and scoop onto a lined cookie sheet
*Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy!

No comments: