8/3/11

Blog Love: The Glamourai

I totally have a fashion blog crush on Kelly Framel of The Glamourai and every time I stop by her site for inspiration I am never disappointed. Kelly studied apparel design in college and is currently running around the streets of NY all dolled up while making a splash in the style consulting world. Aside from gorgeous shoots that she herself styles for major brands, Kelly also has a line of unique jewelry that she just so happens to showcase fantastically on her blog. I really just can't get enough of her style, so sophisticated and well thought out, every 'costume' as she calls it has its own unique look. Oh how I wish I could pull these looks off, but with SF weather being so cold, bare legs are a distant memory.
photos via jeremy james for the glamourai 

No comments: